Thursday, May 22, 2008

cinta berdarah!!!!

closed off from luv
i didn't need the pain
once or twice was enough
& it was all in vain
time starts 2 pass
before u know it u're frozen

but smthing hppned
4 the very 1st time wit u
my heart melts into the ground
found smthing true
& evryone's looking round
thinking i'm going crazy

but i don't care what u say
i'm in luv wit u
they try 2 pull me away
but they don't know the truth
my heart's crippled by the vain
that i keep in closing
u cut me open & i

keep bleeding
keep, keep bleeding luv
i keep bleeding
keep, keep bleeding luv
keep bleeding
keep, keep bleeding luv
u cut me open

trying hard not to hear
but they talk so loud
their piercing sound fill my ears
try to fill me with doubt
yet i know that the goal
is to keep me from falling

but nothing greater
than the rush that comes with your embrace
and in this world of loneliness
i see your face
yet everyone around me
thinks that i'm going crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home